I cannot view the eCard
Many of our interactive greetings use an enhanced animation called Flash. To view these greetings, you will need to have a Flash plug-in. Please make sure you have a current version of 8.0 or higher.
You can download the Adobe Flash Player for FREE by clicking here
After installation is complete, please go to the link provided in your original email. The greeting will automatically play from this point.
Some other ecards used java applet. You might need java plug-in as well. Click here
to download Java software.
How do I view/delete a greeting I have sent or scheduled to be sent?
You can see a greeting You have sent or scheduled to be sent by doing the following:
- Click here to sign in, enter your user name id and your password.
- Click Member tool History link
- This will list cards you have already written. If the card is not yet picked up, you can re-send it by clicking the icon .
- Click the thumbnail to view card
- Click icon to delete the card
How do I send a greeting card?
Below is what you need to do:
- Click here to go to ecard homepage to browse ecard categories
- Click on the card thumbnail you like to go to step 1.
- Step 1 will let you view card full size with options allow you to add Image Effects (Java applet), change Skin background, change stamp icon, add music, poem...
- If you would like to put this card to your favorites place, click Add to favorite button
- If you want to choose another ecard, click More cards button
- Click Continue Next Step button to personalize your card
- Then enter the details asked for such as the recipient's name and email address and card message.
- To see what your card will look like to your friend click the PREVIEW button. When you are happy with your card click the SEND NOW button to send the card to your friend.
How to pickup a card?
- You will receive an e-mail stating that someone has sent you an ecard. In the e-mail message, there should be a web page link (URL) which you can click on to automatically receive your card.
- Or you can copy and enter the Card Number provided with the email on our card pick-up page at: https://mpzcrm.com/ecardMax/index.php?step=pickup